2012年3月22日 星期四

tera gold I Io e and the children would I Bambini as long as possible - WFU

129765277420000000_42The autobiography of Filippo Inzaghi series 25: everyone has an obligation to help others Yeah sporting March 17: Filippo Inzaghi autobiography-300 hammer-translation of the endless series of goals (annotated edition) "Twitter buzz: Merry Filippo Inzaghi just how many flowers" (more) 221 I treasure, treasure Gelosia alaixiya, of course, also include the privacy of my family and I. I'm not glad to see reported in the newspaper IBut I also learned to accept the "exposed", that only a professional football players as part of life. 222, accountant Filippo Inzaghi Ragionier Inzaghi thanks to my parents, they not only encouraged me to take to the road to football, or also urged me to go to school--I am the certified public accountant certificate. 223,Dad's cigarettes Le sigarette di Papa my dad used in front of the television to watch the game. If I'm on the pitch, he tried smoking, if I were to change it, he relaxed, out smoke. 224 diablo 3 gold, tutor La Severita a parent must be strict, I do not believe that parents and children onlyIn the so-called friendship. As parents, they have an obligation to set rules for their children. In my case, if I refuse to go to school, I was not playing in the yard. In a society based on, you must start small. 225, Il Divano a sofa home furnishings, MOM and I alaixiya alot. I think they taste, and not an error. IMust be spacious, bright, comfortable, and of course diablo 3 power leveling, it is best to have several sofa! 226, Il Dolore pain I'm a player, but first of all a man. I have an obligation to help others, because no one is likely to suffer, who have the desire to. Everyone can use to help others in their own way, even a smile. In my case, I like the childrenAlways as regards those sick children, such as Buzzi Hospital of Milan. Of course, I missed seeing them, but I always prepare a gift to give them, even if for the moment to the children of pleasure. Called contributions, charity is a comfort, whether recipients are also given. This to me is a private matter, I do not like to show off theLove the "handout". 227, I and my family Io e would La Famiglia and their families shared moments: the San Siro Champions League celebrations, guest: my parents. 228, Viva, Viva Le piccole COSE small happiness, we are in the third millennium, I admit that at the time of entering the new centuryWait, I'm a little worried, this fear has now evaporated. We live in a fast paced, and could not stop, beside enjoying the little happiness. Calm, quiet. We have forgotten how to learn to slow life, life is beautiful is also formed by this small happiness together bit by bit. I will take a walk to the Park often and Alessia tera gold, take our lovelySmall dog. In my opinion, this is the ideal way of life through spring afternoon. 229, I Io e and the children would I Bambini as long as possible, I will try my best to help those unfortunate people. But to see those children suffered affliction, especially not those who save lives, I feel only worse. 230, the choir boysChierichetto childhood I often go to the diocese, in fact I did Home San church choir boy, I was there to accept baptism. As time goes by, because of the football bid farewell to my hometown, bid farewell to the diocese and the choir, however, my belief hasn't changed, it is often accompanied by side to become eternal sustenance. Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言