2012年6月10日 星期日

" 9th "growth with age TERA Gold " 9th "growth with age - TAGZ

129828577711562500_105Yu Tao back to hospital injured CSL hardcore fans to give up a lot "9th" is responsible for the, Hongkou 9th stand many fans did not know his real name, but brought the "9th", everyone knew him, even once he has his (real) name was forgotten. "Many years ago, when everybody knows that I called when the 9th, I, 9th, no one asked my (real) name. Remember once my colleague called me' Zhang Dong-ping, you recently? ' I was there-after, ' you are wrong? ' Later, before I knew it, my name is Zhang Dong-Ping. "Indeed, as my first name (Zhang Dongping) when asked to interview, he is also such a reaction of the other end, and when I called him" 9th ", he realized. "Haha, you come over to my house and I tell you ' 9th ' origin."Zhang Dong-Ping as a child, living near Guangling Jinghua road in Hongkou district, his parents arranged for him in nearby Guangling Jinghua road school (Shanghai football one of the traditional primary school) study. It can be said that Zhang Dongping for the love of soccer based on this primary school. "After effects by the teacher, I joined the school's football team, then Shanghai arenas to schools to recruit ball boys, to me, is also from that point on I knewShanghai football team, knows the Hongkou Stadium. "Zhang Dongping neighbors Hongkou Stadium employees at that time, when he didn't do the caddies, his neighbors took Zhang Dongping to the stadium to see the football match. To much, Zhang Dongping to the Hongkou Stadium fans stand more and learned that "old Hongkou soccer fans stand is stand, 6, 7, 8, (Commander of the opposite), But fans are mainly concentrated in the stands, 8,. "As he grew older, Zhang Dongping joined the army and became a naval fighter, taught his father and instructor," a man should always think of others, to serve the people. "Zhang Dongping thought go to Hongkou to watch the game, it is better to set up stalls in the stadium for fans who need some convenience, and, through his friendHelp in the stadium inside a booth. "The booths near the stadium is now fixed, turned out to be mobile. I bought a pram with zero money, fitted with some drinks and foods, is capable of providing services for fans to watch the game, serve two purposes. And then the game is set at 3 o'clock in the afternoon at 4 o'clock start, after the end of the game is nearly supper time, many fansThe hungry, to buy bread fill-filling of hunger. "In this way, year after year, have perfected Zhang Dongping as long as there are games, every idea. Gradually, Zhang Dongping acquainted and Division staff, sometimes they need help, he will not hesitate to help them. Over time, we all knew the enthusiastic fans, are no longer shout his (real) name, callHis "9th". Even after the CSL was established, "9th" CSL's name to one ear Club leadership, leadership, and he said, "since you called ' 9th ' stands, then you are responsible for the 9th fans organization of work". He was apart from anything else, he promised, is also from that time onwards, this nickname had spread to now. Helpful "9 brother" ", 9th"Watch the game" Punch "is enough, he likes watching Shenhua, Shanghai all levels of team he would like to see. Like the original cable 02 game, he also will look at. "Wired 02 was established to participate in minor league, at that time foreign ticket sales, tickets are generally in the back on either side of the goal. And my 02 players, or even their parents are good friends,To say I grew up watching them, as long as they have a friend look at the ball, I will allow them to stand, 9th to see the ball. "Wired 02 results, but in terms of" 9th "helped them to start. "I recall the game Yu Tao was hurt, I immediately ran back he jiangwan Stadium from the nearest hospital. Zhiqiang Xue, he was playing hurt, I carried him for a taxi to the hospital. ��Since then, the "9th" and the players forged a profound friendship, but where their expedition team, he will organize a number of fans with the team a boost. "One time, wired 02 expedition in Wuhan, b rush-b key moments, I knitted about 20 fans had spent more than 20 hours of train travel to Wuhan to cheer team. Yu Tao's mother after seeing very moved, told Yu Tao,He invited me to dinner. Yu Tao whenever you see me, call me a ' brother '. "" Brother, 9th "ready to help not only in the local, so also in the field. One with his fans in Shandong strangers died father come to a bad end, collecting money for the fans in Shandong, he ever before in supporting friends, go through the father's funeral. "Help him open memorial service, then got acceptedAn interview with local media, he is very grateful to me. Later the following year, against Suwon Samsung arena of Shandong to participate in AFC Champions, the fans invited me to look at. The family received me, the fans to see me, kneeling in front of me, saying ' my brother, you are our family's benefactor. In addition, I helped them, teach them football fans singing songs of the fans. "" 9th "said that between fans noNeed the opposition, we are actually watching it, watch is a joy, lost the ball to still life, "people get together to watch the game is a fate, I was looking for happy people. Usually working under a lot of pressure at home not vented, you can feel free to vent on the pitch, in the hope that we can return to the stadium. Shenhua to participate in A3 on the League and FA Cup with the Beijing Guoan, "Brother, 9th" also used their own coordination capacities, for Shanghai fans rescue many times. A3 League champions are Shandong home of Shenhua to get, CSL when a fan because the excitement on a Fireworks into the air and Division staff came and warned not to put, or detained for 15 days. "Be warned for the first time, was too excited the fans again placed second, othersQuit, immediately rushed to turn people away. CSL because there was this group of fans by me, I'll try every possible way to persuade SB and the staff, said that for a long time, they are not. Then I tapped, it is Fireworks turned the remaining, even if things end. Back in Shanghai, the fans just see me calling me ' brother '. "While in Beijing, national security and CSL in Fengtai DistrictYu FA Cup game, when the national security 1:2 in Shenhua, CSL Guoan soccer fans to stop fans not to exit. Witty, 9th, Wang Ke (effect national security at that time) gave him a national security training suit to wear them, pretend to be national security fans, with everyone, "breakthrough", didn't let the situation ultimately serious. Shenhua, he discards a lot of football havingMagazine records owned by Shanghai Association of fans of the list, with which he organized the "9th fans". "Recruiting, banner drawn from fans, fans, are up to me alone to handle, as well as pretty. "With the experience of such organizations" 9th "and later quit his job, CSL in the jiangwan near the base of fiveKok ran a company, do a daily business, in his words, a ball need financial support, and secondly to live. However, the thing and not as smooth as he imagined. "9th" because they are too obsessed with watching CSL, support, and was unhappy at home, and his wife later divorced. Talk about this when the "9th" eyes of a littleDo not care. This matter after his department store was closed, in a place not far from the Hongkou football stadium open house "hotel, connection". "The purpose of opening hotel, first of all, nothing works, wanted to do something and secondly, would like to open a jock hotel, was a gathering place by fans through the ball. Hotels near Hongkou, fans watching the ball close, And so won the ball where there is no celebration of soccer fans. Later, because of the operation of the General, open shops are required to make arrangements a lot of things, I went to buy food in the morning, to open late in the evening, or even overnight, people are tired, too busy to care about, and weighed again, six months after the store closed. I remember that the last round of the competition, Shenhua against national security arena, CSL final gunnin ' Phoenix Suns opponent to win. RacingFans are after to my shop to celebrate. "Memories of time," 9th "although very frankly, to keep low atmosphere in an interview, he used this piece is ridicule the tone. "A few years ago, I've been and the fans go away Diablo 3 power leveling, said ball down for decades, by plane, by train, hotel, food cost, friends that pulling my leg, 'Brother, you see the ball spending of money can buy a BMW. "And now," 9th "growth with age, not much energy to work the fans. He is responsible for the stand has become the visiting team fans stand, fans and friends, that had the 9th are now scattered among the fans. "Fans of things not organizations, people are easilyMany. At present TERA CD-key, in addition to watch the game, is busy helping a friend, what they need, as long as I can do it, I will try my best to finish. "He said that he is a man like to make friends, to play, usually drink tea, take a look at CSL soccer, take a look at the news, this is his life. "Looks like before and there is not much difference, I was me, watching is no longer fixed on a stand, See Hongkou area staff too busy to care about, I'm going to help them maintain order. I have always taught my son, in this society, relationships are very important TERA Gold, and everything you want to know, are going to learn. Because when you communicate with people, in your stomach, and then others will sit up to you. Don't people have conflicts, to be honest, I'll be a socialValuable people. �� Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言