2012年2月19日 星期日

swtor credits and lymph node enlargement - CNL

129732242265158750_173Nan Zhang report from reporters "I'm 36 years old, and almost to the end of his career, if I'm not playing next season, at least prove that I can still play top level, no one will say: because he pretty much, so gave up. "Yesterday morning to win Germany Masters champion, o ' Sullivan (micro-blogging) issued an exclamation point. 9:7 reverseBeat the Tobey Maguire, "rocket" ranked champion broke a 29-month shortage, in fact, he is immediately operational, started in December last year, glandular fever has been torturing him sth Beat the 29-month shortage of champions in the past 29 months, he blasted the International Association, he often reveal "quitting", he repeated withdrawal became "King of withdrawal", they say, he is today becauseSo only thin Xishan "thorns". Perhaps, for o ' Sullivan this genius is, as long as sufficient focus, success is not hard to find. Yesterday, winning the career ranked 23rd Championship, he wiped out the sweat on his forehead, return of the King receiving fans cheered, "I'm 36 years old, and almost to the end of his career, so that every victory,Is wonderful. No matter where, caught a win is great. To tell you the truth, I have been thinking: they can take a ranking tournament champion? I'm glad, I'm competitive. "Before, o ' Sullivan had fallen out of the top 16, the title helped him take provisional ranking to 15th place," I'm not sure whether baodezhu the top 16, I enjoyAt this moment swtor credits, can win very happy, no matter can directly participate in the World Championship award, I have to keep in mind that this great moment. "Glandular fever afflicted" rocket "from the Snooker (microblogging), and" rocket "tangled," if I'm not playing next season diablo 3 power leveling, at least prove that I can still play top level, no one would say:He pretty much, so gave up.����"He often wants to retire, because do not want to chase Miss witnessing the children grow up, and second, their health really is a problem. "This week I have been in combat and glandular fever, sometimes feel like the people on the scene were stiff. "O ' Sullivan Tolo Harbour the disease. Mononuclear leukocytes of glandular fever also known as severe acute respiratory syndrome syndromeBelonging to virus infection, patients with clinical symptoms are fever, sore throat, and lymph node enlargement, King of tennis Roger Federer has also been plagued this disease. O ' Sullivan was contracted in early December of last year, but he was from a competition war to another race, "there is no time to rest. Glandular fever is no way to heal, in addition to the rest there is no other way. I have to obey the body's needs,I have seen two doctors, they told me it was serious, so I carefully, once the increase, may have to spend a lot of years of rehabilitation, I don't want this, I want to enjoy life tera power leveling! �� Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言