2012年1月9日 星期一

Diablo 3 Gold I would like to ' get elephantsProjectile point what LZX

129667697076240392_40Paul E. Patton in a group of blind like the piano.   Zhongxinwang, November 25, according to foreign media on 24th, a 50-year old United Kingdom man Paul? Barton to make blind elephants feel the charm of music, it carried a piano to blind elephants gather on the mountain, playing Beethoven's piano sonatas for them. Barton said that the Group blind like all live in Northeast BangkokIn the shelter of the mountains. In 16 years ago Diablo 3 Gold, Barton and his wife loved the elephants moved to Thailand. Piano lift Hill was extremely difficult challenges. "This is my 50 birthday gift to myself. Blind like me and my wife this group work for many years star wars the old republic power leveling, so I hope to play their favorite.   "Barton said. "When I was sitting at the piano, I would like to ' get elephantsProjectile point what? ' "Barton says," time is very short, so I decided to play a play Beethoven's sonatas. "Barton during the year also wants to open an" elephant concerts "in order to raise money for blind. ()

沒有留言:

張貼留言